Cosmetic Dentistry in Alexandria, VA
Our patients in Alexandria, VA come to our dentists at Gibberman Dental to choose cosmetic dental procedures/surgery for numerous reasons—to repair a defect such as a malformed bite or crooked teeth, treat an injury, or just improve their overall appearance. Whatever the reason, the ultimate goal is to restore a beautiful smile.
For these and many other reasons, cosmetic dentistry has become a vital and important part of the dental profession and here at Gibberman Dental.
Common cosmetic dental services can be performed to correct misshaped, discolored, chipped or missing teeth. They also can be used to change the overall shape of teeth—from teeth that are too long or short, have gaps, or simply need to be reshaped.
What are cosmetic dentistry services?
Some of the more common cosmetic procedures performed at our office involve:
- Bonding - A procedure in which tooth-colored material is used to close gaps or change tooth color.
- Contouring and reshaping - A procedure that straightens crooked, chipped, cracked or overlapping teeth.
- Veneers - A procedure in which ultra-thin coatings are placed over the front teeth. Veneers can change the color or shape of your teeth. For example, veneers have been used to correct unevenly spaced, crooked, chipped, oddly shaped or discolored teeth.
- Teeth Whitening and bleaching - As the term implies, whitening and bleaching, a rapidly increasing procedure, are used to make teeth whiter.
- Dental Implants - implant dentistry is used for patients who qualify as candidates, as a permanent solution to tooth loss.
Which cosmetic techniques should be used to improve your smile? A dental exam will take many factors into consideration, including your overall oral health. For more information on cosmetic dentistry services provided at Gibberman Dental or to make an appointment with one of our doctors please call us at
Want to learn more about our cosmetic dentistry services at Gibberman Dental?
Call our Alexandria, VA dental office today at (703) 823-6616 to book an appointment