How dental implants from your dentists in Alexandria, Virginia can give you a beautiful smile.
If you are missing teeth, you may not feel like smiling. If your self-confidence is suffering, it’s time to fill in the gaps in your smile. The answer is dental implants! Your dentists at Gibberman Dental in Alexandria, Virginia Dr. Paul Gibberman, Dr. Lauren Gibberman and Dr. Maria Hodas want to share how dental implants can give you a beautiful smile.
There are other options to close gaps in your smile including dental bridgework and removable partials, but neither can offer the reliability and simplicity of dental implants. Dental implants are the most natural-looking, satisfying solution to closing the gaps. People choose dental implants to replace missing teeth because dental implants are:
- Highly successful, with a success rate of over 95 percent. Dental implants are made of titanium, which is a material that your body won’t reject.
- Naturally beautiful, because they look just like your existing teeth; they are virtually indistinguishable from your other teeth.
- Worry-free, because they are stain resistant and will never decay; with proper care, dental implants can provide a beautiful functional smile for life.
- Completely stable, because they are firmly embedded and supported by bone, so they won’t move around; you can be assured of a stable, beautiful smile when you speak and eat.
- Healthy, because you can brush and floss the implants just like natural teeth; you won’t need to remove the implants like you do with dental appliances.
Dental implants can restore your smile by replacing a single or multiple missing teeth. You deserve a permanent solution to achieving a beautiful smile, and dental implants are the answer you’ve been looking for. To find out more about dental implants, call your dentists Dr. Paul Gibberman, Dr. Lauren Gibberman and Dr. Maria Hodas at Gibberman Dental in Alexandria, Virginia today!